New patients can make their first visit easier by completing new patient forms prior to their appointment date. If you have not completed the forms, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out the form.
To help us carefully and thoroughly plan your treatment, please bring the following with you on your first visit:
- Your referral letter (if possible)
- Any other relevant information such as prior operation records
- All relevant x-rays, scans or other imaging
- All other recent relevant test results
- Workers compensation details if you sustained a work-related injury including the insurer, injury claim number and contact details.
Please wear loose-fitting shorts or trousers to your first visit, as this will allow your lower limbs to be properly examined.
Emergency referrals can be seen within one day. Please let our receptionist know the nature of the problem.
Your first visit attracts a fee of $180, which can be reimbursed in part from your private health fund. The consultation fee will be advised to you at the time of booking your appointment. Please be aware that our services cannot be claimed on Medicare.
Payment is to be made at the time of your consultation.
Payments can be made: MasterCard, Visa, cash or cheque.